THE OFFICIAL Georgia Tech - MTSU Thread

The non-pressure on the QB is frightening. Murray looked good against USC when he wasn't getting raped. I'm worried about Maryland's QB

Anybody else worried about our defense? I have seen ZERO pressure on the QB tonight, thankfully he is not accurate, and we also cannot stop the run so well. I think we will be relying on shootouts for wins. I have not really seen any improvement on D so far against two inferior opponents.

Have we even tried to blitz? If so, it ain't working.

I bet you'd complain even if it was a shutout.

Anybody else worried about our defense? I have seen ZERO pressure on the QB tonight, thankfully he is not accurate, and we also cannot stop the run so well. I think we will be relying on shootouts for wins. I have not really seen any improvement on D so far against two inferior opponents.

Could be laying back since we haven't really needed to be aggressive and show too much on tape?

Well, if it wasn't obvious before, Tevin >> Synjyn

but i guess the blocking and supporting cast matters too, so I can't be too harsh on him. Hopefully we won't need to use Days at critical times this year though.

They can handle our second string defensive line. TJ Barnes continues to be a BIG...no make that HUGE...disappointment.

I think we haven't rush many people tonight. I am a little worried about the run though

Tony Zenon is so quick he can turn off the lights and get into bed before the room is dark.

just wanted to echo how sweet the shuffle pass was. i loved it so hard

Back