The Pirate vs. Lame Kiffin

Need to convince USC to make a run at Richt.

Believe Texas is going to do that. Or Kirby Smart, but if richt did go to UT would expect ugag to go hard after Smart. And he will be like muschamp at uf.

Believe Texas is going to do that. Or Kirby Smart, but if richt did go to UT would expect ugag to go hard after Smart. And he will be like muschamp at uf.

Richt isn't leaving UGA, so you guys can hang up that notion.

And thank you for that link, by the way, there was a great quote by Leach in there:
“These are high-profile players at USC, for goodness sakes," Leach chortled. "They have their Twitter handle next to their name on their two-deep roster."

I have a question, does this mean now that Tech is in the same category as Wash State?

I went to see Tennessee play Auburn at Neyland when Kiffin was there. An early series, Tennessee got the ball deep in their own territory and ran the ball right at Auburn, opening big holes, marching to the endzone. When Tennessee got to about the 15 yard line, they inexplicably went to 4 wides, as I remember it, threw 3 terrible passes and missed a field goal. I told my Tennessee friend that he was a terrible coach. He mentioned that you have to throw the ball and that it was good that Tennessee tried mixing it up. I replied that if you are getting 6-8 yards a carry, every carry, you don't need to mix it up, you need to win a ballgame. Kiffin even came out for the second half of the game several minutes after the half had started. I just don't understand how anyone ever hired him, especially after Al Davis let the world publicly know Kiffin is a fraud. I wonder if he is a drunk or has a drug problem.

It took Kiffin thankfully leaving UT to make my friend see the light. He currently is so high on Butch Jones it is nauseating.

Back