The Pirate vs. Lame Kiffin

Can't wait for the BC game. Thought I'd never say that. :lol:

I honestly think I could take USC's football team with no football experience and do a better job than Kiffin.

Verrrryyyyy strange. Next year lil Lane will be on Fox Sports, but only if Mrs. K is on the show with him.

Seriously, I think Leach can bring it when it comes to coaching.

Must say, next to the interlocking GT, I think WSU has one of the cooler logos in college sports.

Verrrryyyyy strange. Next year lil Lane will be on Fox Sports, but only if Mrs. K is on the show with him.

Seriously, I think Leach can bring it when it comes to coaching.

Must say, next to the interlocking GT, I think WSU has one of the cooler logos in college sports

+1

GT's bowl win over USC wasn't overly impressive at the time. Now it appears they just beat a pretty bad team with a big name.

GT's bowl win over USC wasn't overly impressive at the time. Now it appears they just beat a pretty bad team with a big name.

Winning the Sun Bowl is a great thing. It is so far from any major city, a stone's throw from Juarez and other cartel stuff. The fact is no one ever wants to go there. The reason why we've lost bowls in the past were location and apathy.

I am very proud that our team didn't succumb to apathy.

Need to convince USC to make a run at Richt.

Why? If they had been smart enough to hire someone as driven as Saban, we would have suffered through UGAg winning multiple national championships. Richt is a mediocre coach that is at a school that is always going to get top talent. He is Chan Gailey with a talented team.

Back