"The Process" episode 3 is up on rw.com

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
Well done again! Enjoyed Perkins being interviewed. Glad people get to see what he's been through. Wish him the best this season. Like to see him have a special year!

Really impressed by the production quality in these.

Also looking forward to seeing Smelter play

with the extra info on Smelter

[y]hCHhKvHPf_4&feature=youtu.be&hq_e=el&hq_m=500800&hq_l=8&hq_v=6081ee9032[/y]

cli·ché

[klee-shey, kli-]
a trite, stereotyped expression; a sentence or phrase

Only joking though. I think the videos are great.

bro...

How are we supposed to feel superior to others if we just give away our inside info

And by inside info we mean "Vad is looking forward to throwing the ball to Deandre Smelter." :biggrin:

(I really just wanted everyone to know that I have season tickets, which then makes me seem superior to them.)

(I really just wanted everyone to know that I have season tickets, which then makes me seem superior to them.)

You could have done that the way I did. Just make references to Smelter who doesn't appear in the "regular" video for the plebs.

So how is it that we get all these things we've been begging for for years (cheap ticket bundles, cool off season videos, etc) when we finally DON'T have an AD?

Not as exciting, but this is a great recruiting tool. Really gives an inside look at the care this program takes with its players and I think a smart recruit can appreciate that - certainly his parents can. I'm really enjoying these.

So how is it that we get all these things we've been begging for for years (cheap ticket bundles, cool off season videos, etc) when we finally DON'T have an AD?

They weren't part of the Gold Standard.

Not as exciting, but this is a great recruiting tool. Really gives an inside look at the care this program takes with its players and I think a smart recruit can appreciate that - certainly his parents can. I'm really enjoying these.

You'd think so, but then again most of these kids say they want an education and then commit to Auburn or FSU.

Maybe I missed something, but how do we not have an AD?

We had an AD for couple months now.

He only delayed starting for like a month until after the NCAA tournament.

+1

my sentiments exactly

How has nobody mentioned Isaiah ITT yet? He looks really focused to finish his career strong. I can't wait to watch our secondary play this year!

Back