"The Process" Episode 4 Preview

carmex

Jolly Good Fellow
Preview today, full episode should be out tomorrow.
[y]yBRrRYf3mCA[/y]

Who was the second interview? Obviously got Ted and Joe.

These have been so good. Looking fwd to tomorrow's!

Never got to watch Dez White play. That clip of him running it in past all of the Virginia DBs was sick.

This is great. I really hope seeing their coach destroy offenses as a player is getting this defense fired up. Roof was a killer on the field and I know he won't accept anything less from his players. I'm getting really excited about this team.

Really enjoyed this! Probably my fav. Roof was a beast from those highlights

Great, great stuff. Joe Hamilton was the greatest. I feel sorry for anyone who didn't get a chance to watch him.

My god, this ought to work. Made me want to do the whole thing over again. Kids seeing this ought to be lining up in droves to come be a part of it.

Great, great stuff. Joe Hamilton was the greatest. I feel sorry for anyone who didn't get a chance to watch him.

Agreed. He was the QB when I started at Tech, and watching him is probably the reason I am still such a huge fan today. I yearn for those days and hearing Vad talk about picking his brain and wanting to return Tech to the greatness that it was under Joe fills me with even more hope and excitement for the season!

Good Stuff. Need to find a place for Ken Wisenhunt on the coaching staff.

They are really capturing what GT is in these vids. Great job! Really are inspiring and well done.

Agreed. He was the QB when I started at Tech, and watching him is probably the reason I am still such a huge fan today. I yearn for those days and hearing Vad talk about picking his brain and wanting to return Tech to the greatness that it was under Joe fills me with even more hope and excitement for the season!

This was my favorite part too.

Me too...

The downside for Vad is when Hamilton was here we were more talented at every offensive position than we are now and had the Fridge...

These are so ööööing good. We should make a DVD out of these or get local channels to air them in a special or something.

Back