"The Punt"

C

Crazy4tech

\"The Punt\"

I have been thinking about just how big Ardnt's punt was late in the 4th quater vs Miami. We have all heard about the famous quote, "Punt, Bama Punt", well I think we need t-shirts and bumper stickers in Gold & White that says,
"11-19-05 The Punt" (or just "The Punt").

Think for a second, if he shanks the punt for 20 yards Miami takes over around mid-field and scores in 3 plays. But the young man from Towns County booted what in my opinion will long be remembered at Tech as "The Punt"!!

Not to overlook his tackle earlier in the game that saved a td, but the punt was huge. There are of course many hero's in the game but who would have thought a punter from the mountains of N. Ga would step up like he did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Re: \"The Punt\"

All very true!

We should also commemorate Miami's return man for very alertly picking the ball up before it went into the end zone. You don't see that selfless kind of play everyday. As a matter of fact, I would bet that Coker has already made special mention of it! Who are we to ignore such an outstanding effort? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Soooooooo elegantly stated Mr. Pocket(Red Skelton)Watch. LOL. What a way with the written word you have that can put a smile on the orneriest faces. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif
"Honorable Mention" huh!!!

Scuse me, I meant "Special Mention". And I agree, I'll bet he got a lot of special mention.

Back