The return of Mark Richt

I'll be glad when we start having more active posts about the Jackets instead of threads about the dwags. I don't visit their fan sites, but I doubt two of their most recent ten posts are about us. :(

Bye week hangovers produce things such as this thread. I see that you couldn't help yourself, and had to join in the fun. Welcome and THWG.

It’ll be the day...when we can topple juggernauts like the citadel and have our own football to talk about

No. These led lights were special effects and had no practical use in illuminating the field. Those would have a short payback. These were just decoration.

That’s incorrect. The LED lights are the actual stadium lights, so they are illuminating the field. The red mostly came from the ribbon screens that surround the club level of the stadium - but there are a few red LED systems up top as well. But all the blinking and flashing and rolling of regular light were the actual stadium lights.

That’s incorrect. The LED lights are the actual stadium lights, so they are illuminating the field. The red mostly came from the ribbon screens that surround the club level of the stadium - but there are a few red LED systems up top as well. But all the blinking and flashing and rolling of regular light were the actual stadium lights.

That’s what I thought, thanks for clearing that up.

Back