The SEC officials just proved..

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
Why there hould be a Neutral crew referring ALL nonconference games..The SEC crew just took an apparant TD away from Clemson...A huge call.

Even Brent Musberger nd the othr announcer admitted it..

This just changes the outcome of this game bigtime!!!!

Originally posted by 3518techie:
Do you think the SEC will suspend the crew? ha ha ha!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good point 3518.

Also, if that bad call had went against ugag instead of klimpsum, and it cost ugag the game....they would be crying about it for 10 years.

For the record, the difference in officials is as follows:

SEC officials are really, really BAD.

ACC officials are really, really HORRIBLE .

Musberger On ABC..In the 2nd half is STILL talking about that call...It changed that whole game....

Originally posted by 3518techie:
Do you think the SEC will suspend the crew? ha ha ha!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Do you think that ACC crew at Provo should be suspended? They bent over and sideways for us thursday night. Too bad we could'nt take advantage.

I dont think so Stateline...Gotfrey and Malone on Espn said on a couple occasions they made some bad calls BUT after the TV review they changed their minds and said they were good calls......

crying about officials is for losers. The only time I have ever seen an official impact the outcome of a game was the 90 cu/mu game. Not because of a call or lack thereof, but because they ran the game outside of the rules with a 5th down allowed.

Ya, I think we did get away with that call.
pat.gif
pat.gif

Back