THE Song

ArchiTECH

Flats Noob
Can anyone help me find an mp3 of the tune played at BDS at the Jumbotron just before the team comes onto the field? It's the one that has a "matrix" look to it at the beginning and then shows old footage of NC years. I love that tune - gotta have it to play along with "Ramblin Wreck" before leaving for the games. I wake my kids on Saturday mornings with "Up with the White and Gold" and a good, loud dose of "Ramblin' Wreck" and wild-ass screams of "I love the yellow jackets - how 'bout you"!!!. Shakes them up pretty badly, but hey, life's tough.

The NC Jumbotrone tune is so cool. Fits the film perfectly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blue.gif

BTW, there are some pics of the Wreck at this site - KingNothing

[ QUOTE ]
I wake my kids on Saturday mornings with "Up with the White and Gold" and a good, loud dose of "Ramblin' Wreck" and wild-ass screams of "I love the yellow jackets - how 'bout you"!!!. Shakes them up pretty badly, but hey, life's tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the funniest damn thing I've read on this forum. You didn't happen to be in a fraternity by any chance, were you?

No, jwjacket - no frat for me. When I was at Mother Tech (1970-74 undergrad - a bit longer for grad school) frats were in a bit of a down period. In fact, being a GDI ("GD" Independent - if you know what I mean) was pretty popular. But, if I had it to do over again I would really like to have been part of the whole fraternity scene. Especially after seeing "Animal House" at least 15 times. Truly the cinema event of our lifetime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

do a search for the title......

"Kernkraft 400" by Zombie Nation.

Back