The thread formerly known as Breaking News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

H-town

Helluva Engineer
What’s you definition of successful? Do you mean winning, within a TD after the 1st quarter, less than 28 down at the half, losing by less than his record 45 pts against the mutts, scoring any points at all, getting a turnover, etc?

I’m still waiting for BIG TIME football. It has been 3 years & all I’ve seen is HIGH SCHOOL.
It’s COFH. He must win

GTsapper

USVI Wreck from Georgia Tech
If we win today, it won't be thanks to Collins. I have all the faith in the world that the kids will fight hard today. THWG!

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
Just announced ---- TStan says Collins WILL be back next year ..... dammit

A date which will live in infamy.
possibly a worse decision than even the hewitt contract.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
What’s you definition of successful? Do you mean winning, within a TD after the 1st quarter, less than 28 down at the half, losing by less than his record 45 pts against the mutts, scoring any points at all, getting a turnover, etc?

I’m still waiting for BIG TIME football. It has been 3 years & all I’ve seen is HIGH SCHOOL.
It’s not even high school level. It’s pretty clearly rec league.

H-town

Helluva Engineer
You asked? When? How many alternate accounts you have here? Does the pro Collins crowd have to make alt accounts to seem less outnumbered?? Bwahahaha
So you’re not going to answer the question. ill rephrase for your dumbass. Do you want Collins to go undefeated next year. Or lose every game?

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Breaking news: I haven’t read any of the post in this thread. Here’s my breaking news- I started drinking at 9AM -Crown n ginger ale. Got to BDS where my section 222 was 90% red and black -öööö everybody in my section who sold their tickets to dwag fans, I will kick all of your asses next September. I got home, had my neighbors come over for Bama/AU and OU/OSU. I finally put the bottle down at midnight, so yep this is a drunk post. The game was really a blur -we were never in it from the initial botched ko return to the merciful end of the game. I do not want to experience a year like this ever again. Also, the field looks like öööö, we look like an also-ran AAC team. TStan, get your öööö together and put a product on the field that is worth supporting. Today was an apathetic ööööibg embarrassment.

gt2690b

PB time!
Breaking news: I haven’t read any of the post in this thread. Here’s my breaking news- I started drinking at 9AM -Crown n ginger ale. Got to BDS where my section 222 was 90% red and black -öööö everybody in my section who sold their tickets to dwag fans, I will kick all of your asses next September. I got home, had my neighbors come over for Bama/AU and OU/OSU. I finally put the bottle down at midnight, so yep this is a drunk post. The game was really a blur -we were never in it from the initial botched ko return to the merciful end of the game. I do not want to experience a year like this ever again. Also, the field looks like öööö, we look like an also-ran AAC team. TStan, get your öööö together and put a product on the field that is worth supporting. Today was an apathetic ööööibg embarrassment.
The ööööing astroturf is an abomination

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
The ööööing astroturf is an abomination
We have got to get rid of that öööö. The reflection off of the turf from our view in the north was horrible. Blinding early. It is just horrible. Worst our field has looked, ever. Even the old stretched astroturf over concrete from the 1970's and 80's looked better than this öööö.

Are we now so broke we can't even PAINT the damn field for a game on ABC? Jesus the place looked like an old broken down recreation field that gets games played on it every day of the week. The Gagger fan next to me, who were actually kind of nice since they have moved from hatred to pity, asked if there was a reason the field wasn't prepped for the game. I assume painting it also serves to make it even damn more slippery than it already is. It looked horrible and our athletic department should have been ashamed of it and themselves just to start the day presenting that to the damn country.

HurricaneJacket

Flats Noob
Well given that I watched her fume in the sea of red yesterday, I think she's serious about stuff going to the gtaa. That said, we'd be an even bigger joke program if we required a goFundMe to buy out our coaching staff

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
"Needs your support for fire Jeff Collins". :bowrofl:. Well done, whichever of y'all made that.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Well given that I watched her fume in the sea of red yesterday, I think she's serious about stuff going to the gtaa. That said, we'd be an even bigger joke program if we required a goFundMe to buy out our coaching staff
Yea, several of us were there, including my group of 4. She's still a ööööing dumbass for creating a $12 million gofundme

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
i hate to say it but the gtaa called about tickets and I happened to tell them i am moving to hawaii. For me its hard to watch this mess and dedicate the time to do it.
That is classic and the perfect canned response for those non-renewing season ticket holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.