The West Stands in the F$U game

There will be FSU fans sprinkled thru-out the stadium, even in the old season ticket areas. There are MANY season ticket buyers who buy the tickets for their clients and friends, and are not avid Tech fans. I personally would like to see all of these people lined up and shot. BUT, these people will be giving in to the die-hard FSU fan in the office, and letting them have these seats.
BOO

SEC 205
Row 20
Seats 10 & 11

Always a couple of F$U fans 2 or 3 rows behind us and there's usually some harsh comments that get thrown back and forth between our party of 8 and anyone in the area that does the war chop! ABSOLUTELY CAN'T STAND THEIR ARSES!

Get their seat locations and chew some ass at Duke game or the Awbern game next year...don't just tolerate this crap! THWG

Who all from here's goin' to bee sitting in the upper west stands Saturday? I've never sat up there and to the best of my knoweledge that's where alot of F$U fans'll bee. So, who might I see up there?

i'll be in the lower west - most of the F$U fans should be in the East stands (South).

I bought 2 in upper west from the returned FSU batch. I still dont understand how FSU got their hands on tickets in the upper west through their ticket office. Ive always wondered why the Tech folks seat visitors in the lower east - seems like awfully good seats compared to what is given to Tech on the road. Id stick Georgia's redneck asses in the farthest upper deck corner I could. In any case, if some a__e starts chopping around me I'll give as well as take. After all, it's our house. I'm as hospitable as can be until someone goes over the line. Of course, all rules are out for Georgia.

"To Hell With Georgia".

Well, then I think it's about time we shut'em up!
What are the odds that the goal posts'll be feeling a bit low, should we win? (English - Do you think they'll get torn down after we win?)

Upper West Sec 206

And some of you guys in the lower West better be looking up and catch the dude flying off the top deck, cause I wanna be hanging on the goal posts too.

I tried to find a link to the stadium seating chart, but couldn't locate it. However, opposing team fans are seated in each end of both upperdecks and in the south of the lower east.

What really chaps my ass is that the row in front of me in the lower east (second row actually) is empty for every game other than the FSU and UGA games. And those people ain't wearin' gold, beelive me!!

I'll be there too! Ticket office didn't give me exact seat #s, but supposedly I've got two in either Sec. 207 or 208. I've not ever picked up tickets at willcall, hope I'll be surprised by the seats as well as the score in this year's game! Should I be concerned that the tix office couldn't preassign me seats? I'm getting the same feeling as when Delta overbooks the flight.

THWG!!

Section 201 is the far south end of the Upper West Stands, and Section 208 is the far north end. IIRC, both sections are included in the tickets normally sent to visiting schools. The fact that the GTAA can sell tickets in 201 and/or 208 in recent days is evidence that F$U did in fact return part of their ticket allotment for this game, and that's very surprising to me. Even though they did return some tickets, I'm sure you'll find lots of Noles around you in either 201 or 208. Hope we send 'em home disappointed.

So can I assume that there is more hostility at our F$U games than say...Maryland or Virginia?

Edit: I'll be sitting in section 201. I THINK row 22 - if there is a row 22 - seats 10,11,12. Like I said, I've never sat up there before. Only in the lower west, and upper east.

So can I assume that there is more hostility at our F$U games than say...Maryland or Virginia?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">There damn sure is from me! There's usually a bigger presence (fans and a larger band) from F$U than a Maryland or a Virginia. They have an arrogance about them and I suppose I would too if the roles were reversed and they hadn't beaten us since 1975.

Back