"There's a N.W.O. around here."

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Talk is cheap.
I'll wait till the middle of October to make a determination whether this is working.
Well that is big of you, pardner.

After 11 years of 51% vs P5, you are going to grant the NWO JACKETS 1 1/2 months worth chance.

Why do you need so much time? Won’t 1 week of spring practice tell you everything you need to know?

texstinger

Dodd-Like
My guess is they wanted to have a meeting today because it's the first day of the semester. No sense in holding off because one coach can't be there yet.
Besides, CBK is recruiting bama transfers and Cali kids today.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
öööö. Keep getting juice all over my phone with all these videos. Juice brings juice baby

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
The best thing about the notcoachcollins twitter accounts is the follows of people who do not realize it.
The best thing about notcoachcollins Twitter account is that it belongs to wysb just like the notpauljohnson account.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Talk is cheap.
I'll wait till the middle of October to make a determination whether this is working.
I think everyone will evaluate everything every step of the way. And at this point in the transition, things look great. Enthusiasm is definitely a key component in success.

ramblin57

Varsity Lurker
Talk is cheap.
I'm waiting longer than the middle of October, this is not the same as it was when CPJ took over, the athlete is entirely different for the most part, we've got a large build ahead of us IMO.