They're worried.We're in their brain.

They figured it out. If our opponents force a 5 yard loss every down, we're in trouble. I'm surprised no one thought of that before.

No he's saying if you go for the 5 yard loss you get screwed. If you settle for only giving up 2 yards per play you win.

:turbonoes: I'm thinking we should forfeit. No point in showing up now.

r5zy4.jpg

No he's saying if you go for the 5 yard loss you get screwed. If you settle for only giving up 2 yards per play you win.

So basically it's not:
If the other team had "superior" athletes & just played base D & beat the man across from them & didn't try to be a hero & get a 5 yard loss on every play but be okay with giving up 2 yards each play they would shut our offense down.

But instead:
If the other team had "superior" athletes & just played base D & (beat the man across from them & didn't try to be a hero & get a 5 yard loss on every play) but be okay with giving up 2 yards each play they would shut our offense down.

Yeah the domer didn't state it well but it's the second one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So basically it's not:

But instead:

Actually, it's more like:

If the other team had "superior" athletes & just played base D & beat the man across from them (& didn't try to be a hero & get a 5 yard loss on every play but be okay with giving up 2 yards each play) they would shut our offense down.

Actually, it's more like:

If the other team had "superior" athletes & just played base D & beat the man across from them (& didn't try to be a hero & get a 5 yard loss on every play but be okay with giving up 2 yards each play) they would shut our offense down.

Which is true against ALL offenses, right?

The fans that seem to think this is only pertinent against GT's offense are so ridiculous.

SMH.

Which is true against ALL offenses, right?

The fans that seem to think this is only pertinent against GT's offense are so ridiculous.

SMH.

Oh, I wasn't saying he was right about how to stop only our offense, just clarifying what the OP meant by his poor phrasing.

Oh, I wasn't saying he was right about how to stop only our offense, just clarifying what the OP meant by his poor phrasing.

Agree. I meant fans of other teams.

Tried to phrase my comment so it was obvious I wasn't talking about you or others in this thread.

Just missed... :frown:

Back