Things overheard while walking by a dawg tailgating...

flatjacket

Varsity Lurker
If you have ever had the "pleasure" of walking by a dawg humping gathering or tailgate, you might have heard some "interesting" words of wisdom.
One that comes to mind:
Man talking to his 6 year old daughter...."dammit claudine, i told you not to get into my chewing tobacco no more! Now, I gonna have to go all the way back to the double wide to get enuf to get me through the game. Crap!!"

when we were leaving the game at halftime last year, me and my two uga buddies walked up on a group of guys with a chainsaw cutting up a tree they had just taken down. this was still on campus! when we walked up they said "pardon us, but were from bartow county"

hehe, not that i know where bartow county is.

We were tailgating in Athens a few years ago when a Dad and his 6 or 7 year old son walked by, BOTH gaving us the finger......

Classy.

Go Jackets!

Originally posted by wggjacket:
when we were leaving the game at halftime last year, me and my two uga buddies walked up on a group of guys with a chainsaw cutting up a tree they had just taken down. this was still on campus! when we walked up they said "pardon us, but were from bartow county"

hehe, not that i know where bartow county is.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's funny. Hey wait a minute. I'm from Bartow County. That ain't funny.

Anyway, I'm sure they said Barrow County anyway.

"Honey, hand me a can of those vienna's and some soda crackers ... its time to have my "good luck meal""

Bubba: "Guess what I did, Earl?"

Earl: "whadyudo, Bubba?"

Bubba: "I increased my givins to 34 cents to show my support for Doooooley."

Back