This is the first complete game that I've seen

FAN OF BOBBY DODD

Flats Noob
This is the first complete game that I\'ve seen

at Tech in many years probably 12. I mean where the team played hard every minit on both O and D. Yes we have had some great games but this one tops them all because if the O was stopped the D stopped Auburn. And the O took up the slack when they had too. Great Game to players and Coaches alike you deserve it. And surely the anti Chan crowd will at least admit he did a great job today.

Re: This is the first complete game that I\'ve seen

Originally posted by FAN OF BOBBY DODD:
And surely the anti Chan crowd will at least admit he did a great job today.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">WHO CARES what they admit!!!

GEORGIE TECH!!!

Mega dittos! It has been quite some time since both O and D played well. Also, Ball looked so much more in control than Campbell.

Kudos to coaching staff! Keep it up!!
blue.gif

O'Gone, on his best days, with Roof's defense, could not win that game today. With Friedgen, maybe. People need to get off Tenuta and Gaileys case, even if we lose bad next week. These guys CAN coach. They CAN recruit. They will win. Great post Son of Bobby.

I totally agree about the complete game.

The defensive line was amazing. The pressure they were able to keep on Campbell and the non-stop play through the end of the game was fantastic. Henderson and Wilkinson played out of their minds. Henderson has 2/12th of an all-ACC season going. How about Fox and Smith with 15 and 10 tackles? They were all over the field. Landry and Butler had great games. They are still having to make too many tackles but Butler didn't let any receivers get behind him this week.

Who is this Reis kid(18)? He was a dynamo on special teams and he was in as a stong safety on a couple of plays. He was really getting the guys pumped up.

It was good to see Woods and Ace have some good runs. I was glad that we rotated the backs a little this week.

I only think the offense is going to get better.

Is it my imagination or did I watch a fudamentally sound Tech team today?

The defensive line was amazing. The pressure they were able to keep on Campbell and the non-stop play through the end of the game was fantastic.

I only think the offense is going to get better.

Is it my imagination or did I watch a fudamentally sound Tech team today?[/QB][/QUOTE] I think you did for the first tme in a long time but i believe not the last. GO JACKETS

Back