this is the key

law_bee

Dodd-Like
Taking a look back

Clemson coach Tommy Bowden and his staff are reviewing tapes of their game against North Carolina last year to get a better feel for what to expect from Jon Tenuta. The first-year Tech coordinator was the Tar Heels' coordinator last year when UNC hammered the Tigers 38-3.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">this came from Hollis's article today

This is one of the reasons that I feel GOOD this about this team. Tenuta brings something new and different to the table for us.

I know the pieces are different for GT than UNC had but we have some pieces. We will know MUCH bout our team at 3:00 pm on saturday.

This game may be the changing of the emphasis from a Fridge-dominated off team to a win-with-D
type team.I will be very disappointed if our Def doesn't hold Clem and his son even better than their D holds our Offense.Tenuta will have earned his pay if our DBs do the job needed.
Could be a lot of punts in this game.Dodd would have loved it.

Alagold,

Funny you should post that because I'm starting to think along those lines.

I suspect this game could end up like the Syracuse game last year. We run and run and run with a couple long passes. And our D is holds tighter than a nun's knees.

I hope not.I'm thinking the OFF puts up atleast 28 points and the DEF gives up no more than 10.

Back