This is the week!

This is the week that Collins will win us over or not. If we come out for the UNC game like we did against Clemson, he may very well have us on track. But if we fall back to some of the stuff we've seen all too often during his tenure, it's over for me. I'll attribute the first game to the team being just a little too over confident and not giving NIU any credit. Yes, I know that's on coaching, but you can preach that all week and still not get through to them. KSU showed we could shake things off. That's much improvement over last year. Clemson showed we can line up with the big boys, even for one game. Now let's see if we can do that back to back. UNC will be tough. They laid over a half dollar on UVA. Our D will be challenged unlike last week. But UNC's D is no Clemson. So let's see what the O can bring. If we could pull this one off, he may have turned the corner. I remember being in the seats at the Maryland game. All 50,000 of us knew at that moment, Tech was back. UNC may just be that game. Let's hope so. Maybe wee need to bring seat cushions with us to the Benz!
That Maryland game was fun. We exercised lots of demons that day.

Back