This season will haunt Georgia forever...

Originally posted by ConyersJacket:
This was the weakest year in the history of the SEC, and you're STILL not as good as Florida. That's your only claim to fame. I predict the SEC is back next year and UGA returns to 8-4. In the meantime savor that "great" victory over the powerhouse ARKANSAS.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">how do you figure this was the weakest year in the history of the sec? and i have to LMAO that florida's success against us is somehow your success. and talk about glass houses: a team with four losses wins the acc...strong conference. finally, arkanas wasn't great, but they'd probably beat you guys. it's not our fault they won the west.

Hollywood, agree with you in general but Arkansas did not win the West, they backed in the SECC because Bama is ineligible. And that may indirectly be your fault for dropping out of the biding for Means at $50,000 instead of following Bama to 6 figures.
wink.gif

excellent points all, cycle. they did back in. and that means comment wasn't funny
frown.gif

okay, i'm lying...it was funny
grin.gif

Lol HBTD nice try. The only difference between your recruiting class and ours will be $0,000's added on the the back of that same number.

Good luck with your next NCAA investigation
wink.gif

Hollywooddog, that is absolutely right, we are squeaky clean and will stay that way. You might occasionally find a player at GT that goes astray, but you have never heard of a GT coach going over the line on recruiting players.

wink.gif

Hey Hollywood,

NEVER had any NCAA sanctions or probation on the Flats.

Find out what that trophy looks like?
drinking.gif

Originally posted by hollywooddawg:
i never did
frown.gif

congratulations on never getting caught!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The Greek for "dog" is "cynic". You can look it up.

Hollywooddog, I can believe it because it is true. If you can prove it is not true, then do so. Otherwise, your insinuations mean absolutely nothing.

If you throw smoke around but can not prove it, it is really telling on your reliability.

rolleyes.gif

Back