THIS SITE SHOULD BE RE-NAMED THE IDOTS THAT CRIED WOLF

PM Gold

Varsity Lurker
C'mon now....yes we had differences of opinion in the past...but we are all Tech fans (except for the random mutt troller)...and a "told ya so" doesn't help anything.
We all want Tech to perform well on and off the field. Hopefully, we will have a new coach that will bring us success and represent Tech well.

literally no one is defending the clown. The PJ Fan Club minutes need to be edited to reflect this and stop polluting the board with their "Please come back, PJ!" drivel.
The problem, at least on this site, is that the PJ haters always somehow manage to put him in the picture with negative posts about him. I am as big a PJ supporter as any, but he's gone, and the only time I post anything about him is when one of the haters posts garbage about him, as if it's somehow related to our mutual hate for Collins. Sorry, but although I won't start the argument, I sure as hell won't remain silent about it either. Quit bringing his name up, and most, if not all, of us won't do it either.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
The problem, at least on this site, is that the PJ haters always somehow manage to put him in the picture with negative posts about him. I am as big a PJ supporter as any, but he's gone, and the only time I post anything about him is when one of the haters posts garbage about him, as if it's somehow related to our mutual hate for Collins. Sorry, but although I won't start the argument, I sure as hell won't remain silent about it either. Quit bringing his name up, and most, if not all, of us won't do it either.
I agree with all that but it's the PJ Fan Club that's bringing his name up all over the front page. "Haunting words by CPJ" isn't being posted by those who didn't like the TO.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I think you'd be surprised at which group is the one that brings him up most often. Hint, it's yours.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Hopefully you've at least made some money fading Tech over the last four years. Would be a shame to be so astoundingly right and have nothing to show for it but a lousy football team.

verdi

Opossum
This account is really something. Posts once in 2004 and disappeared for 18 years.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
Nobody gave you complete hell for anything other than you coming on here and being a douchebag. Nobody was happy with the Citadel loss. Nobody is happy where the team is now. You can stop playing crybaby victim now.
He ain’t playing.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
You know what’s messed up about all this?

Nobody even gives a öööö about Collins enough to register

FireGoeffCollins.com

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Nobody gave you complete hell for anything other than you coming on here and being a douchebag. Nobody was happy with the Citadel loss. Nobody is happy where the team is now. You can stop playing crybaby victim now.
Quit trying to make a toddler be an adult.