This week, I am thankful for...

Aiken Jacket

Flats Noob
... the outstanding young men who don the white and gold each week and leave it all on the field for their (and our) alma mater. They are a fine group we as fans can be proud of on and off the field.

... the coaches who train these young men, not only in matters of the pigskin, but also in matters of life, family, and community.

... the opportunity to "cheer the brave and bold" and to "yell To Hell with Georgia" (though it is not like my daddy [a UGa grad] used to do).

... the fact that the game is played on the football field and not in the newspaper, the chat room, the message boards, or in the court of public opinion. According to many of these sources, Tech has no chance on Saturday. Those of us who are fans of the Jackets know better!

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!
GO JACKETS!

I have much to be thankful for, but for this particular time, I am thankful for the efforts of the gentlemen giving us Stingtalk.

blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif

Aiken and ahsoiee!
to both of your posts.

Much I'm thankful for as well. I'm thankful for game itself, but mostly for the players that make the game really something to love.

GO JACKETS!

I'm thankfull for the WHOOPIN were gonna put to the puppies TWICE this week. and most of all for the great Americans who are off defending our freedom, who cant spend Thanksgiving with their loved ones.

-RW4L

Back