This week is something for me personally.

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
Agree with you Law that no one on the boards has much to say. The internet boards are more for complaining these days more than anything seems to me.
wink.gif

Don't agree with statement above that there is no "buzz" about this game around town. That's not what I feel at all.

My GT flag is gone off my porch. It will probably be returned after the game. Suspect it's a "joke" from a ugaggly friend but who knows. Everywhere I go I'm in GT clothes of some sort. Hear talk and people make conversation about the game everywhere.

Coach Richt, big board topic, stated that the response when they beat GT was much greater than the response when they beat FL. Don't let the puppy fans under your skin. This game means more than they let on. It's a dis on GT to make us feel that other games are more important.

The mutts are having a great year. Everything has gone right for them other than FL lining up and whoopen'm. There is plenty of talent all over this red and black team that's going to be black and blue come Sat night, but that's nothing different than any year. It's always a talented puppy team you play. That doesn't mean we can't line up and beat them.

The key is not only Suggs, but the passing game. Whatever hasn't been right needs to get it together. Need to put the ball where guys can catch it. Need the WR to run the right routs not just sometimes, but crisp with percission consistantly. We need to make the catches when the ball is there. Suggs and CO can get it done!

To me GT has moved the ball all year. The problem when we've had one is in the redzone. This puppy team plays great D in the redzone. Time for us to make some big plays down there. That's the real key.

I'm not concerned about Uggagly. I'm concerned about us playing our game. Honestly, feel we'll play our best game of the year. This GT team plays better at line of attack than any in years in my opinion. Not many are giving GT a chance. The line is 10 1/2 which is same as when we went to NC ST.

Hester said it best, "We're going to infuriate the state of GA."

These games this week are HUGE! They are bigger than BIG.

The bowls have worked up a lot of talk, but I'm focused on beating the mutts!

Back