This Week We Are All Wildcats

georgiatech22

Dodd-Like
college-football-fans.jpg

We believe in you Kentucky. Make us proud.

ööööem. You do understand that Kentucky is a product of a öööö subdivision and are not actually good right? They haven’t played any team or consequence in their öööö subdivision. They’re only ranked wherever they are because sec. uga for all their flaws is going to make quick work of uk. I think we’re ugas biggest source of resistance. Whether that’s good or bad is to be determined.

I think it would be better if we beat ugag instead of uk.

uk beating ugag won't make us better afaik.

JMO.

ööööem. You do understand that Kentucky is a product of a öööö subdivision and are not actually good right? They haven’t played any team or consequence in their öööö subdivision. They’re only ranked wherever they are because sec. uga for all their flaws is going to make quick work of uk. I think we’re ugas biggest source of resistance. Whether that’s good or bad is to be determined.
That's funny, because you could say the exact same thing about UGA too.

I expect to be disappointed, but they are just competing for the right to be spanked by Saban, anyway.
A 2 loss SECCG loser will probably go to the Sugar Bowl or Peach Bowl. Pretty nice consolation prize for Kentucky. Not so much for the mutts.

Stoops jr will have a good year for uk standards. They will loose to Uga, rape Louisville, probably win their bowl.

We donned bama logos on our avatars for them to beat uga... Everyone playing against uga are our brothers until the final whistle. Get your mind rite.

We donned bama logos on our avatars for them to beat uga... Everyone playing against uga are our brothers until the final whistle. Get your mind rite.
My mind is so rite it’s wrong. But UK ain’t no Bama. UK ain’t even Bama’s back up scout team bro

You really should save you energy for hoping Alabama will beat UGA in the SEC championship if you do not want UGA to go to the playoffs.

Back