"Thorton floored by Groh" (per rivals.)

ramblin_man

Jolly Good Fellow
I like the way this sounds. From the headline it makes me believe that Groh made a positive & immediate impression on Thorton. Here's to being hopeful that Thorton will be the 1st and create a landslide of big time defensive recruits to come to the FLATS.....Come on Groh get'em rolling in!:bowdown:

Let me know if I am reading too much into this....

GO JACKETS!

link:http://georgiatech.rivals.com/

Can't read it. More details please, unless someone's going to pitch a fit about that.

Sounds like things got out of hand...nice to know the old man can still take someone down if needed.

Sounds like the staff and Groh did a good job with the visit, but he still hasn't even committed to visiting us yet. Don't get your hopes up, I'd say we probably have a 10% chance in this one.

Sounds like the staff and Groh did a good job with the visit, but he still hasn't even committed to visiting us yet. Don't get your hopes up, I'd say we probably have a 10% chance in this one.

I wonder if AU is still in it with him. Honestly, thought they were the front runner at one time, but who knows.

I think he has cooled on AU, I think he is really unsure all the way around. In one of the articles he said that Oregeron called from USC and he was thinking of going out there. I think he is unsure, but you get the sense that he wants to play for a big name program.

I like the way this sounds. From the headline it makes me believe that Groh made a positive & immediate impression on Thorton. Here's to being hopeful that Thorton will be the 1st and create a landslide of big time defensive recruits to come to the FLATS.....Come on Groh get'em rolling in!:bowdown:

GO JACKETS!

I can't read it. What happened?

I read it, its nothing special, but he will make a decision on signing day and it doesn't seem like he has any clear leader.

GO JACKETS!

Rivals always posts teaser headlines to get suckers to sign-up for their services. Don't believe everything you read on those sites.

I think he has cooled on AU, I think he is really unsure all the way around. In one of the articles he said that Oregeron called from USC and he was thinking of going out there. I think he is unsure, but you get the sense that he wants to play for a big name program.

Why would anyone even answer the phone for an Orgeron or Kiffin? Is it just me? I really don't get why Thornton or anyone in his circumstances would entertain the idea to play for a staff like that.

Why would anyone even answer the phone for an Orgeron or Kiffin? Is it just me? I really don't get why Thornton or anyone in his circumstances would entertain the idea to play for a staff like that.

illegal perks, duh

Back