Those cry baby dogs blacklisted me from the dogvent !!

GMC 68

Varsity Lurker
TJ you got blacklisted by the dawg doo. You are my new hero!!

Same here folks, I handed them too much truth and was banned back before the UGAg game.

They're quick to pull and blacklist over there. They always have been especially if you're a GT fan. Same with StingTalk here with UGA fans. It's their board. They can run it the way they please. That's how I see it.

BTW, I'm all for StingTalk not putting up with some UGA posters here. As beestorm stated the same rules don't apply for them. This is a GT message board. It's the same over at the Vent or other UGA boards as far as they are concerned.

GO JACKETS!

and all their boards hehe they can talk all that smack bout us but soon as someone shoves it back in to their face they tuck tails and yelp !!!DOWN WITH THE RED AND BLACK!!!! THWG!!!! GO JACKETS !!
blue.gif
drinking.gif
laugh.gif

Georgia fans dont like to hear anything that is truthful...

They also prefer to play teams with alot of starters missing, sort of evens the playing field for them (Alabama, Tennessee, GT, FSU)

Originally posted by jacketguy:
Georgia fans dont like to hear anything that is truthful...

They also prefer to play teams with alot of starters missing, sort of evens the playing field for them (Alabama, Tennessee, GT, FSU)
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yeah, and Ugag never had any key injuries to overcome this year. Are you not going to count Maryland's win over UT because of the injuries? It wasn't Ugag's fault these guys got injured or that some thug cashed a stolen check or that some clown slept through 2--TWO!--finals. And finally, quit crying about our injuries. Ugag lost alot of players to injuries in '95 and still stepped up and whipped us.

Oh, and weren't the dogs, not Ugag, but the mighty Fresno State (I seriously have to keep my gag reflexes in check when I type that name) were missing several players because of academics. And we know how that ended.

In case you can't tell, I'm disgusted with this season and with the whining it has wrought.

Count...I gotta say that I love your font name.. not many would appreciate it... that was one of my favorites on the AG show..

I also have to say that NOTHING I stated above isnt truthful... are you sure you are upset about Tech's season?? You sound like a Count with a red and black cape !

I'm glad you get my handle. It's one of my favorite episodes of AG, too. Maybe one of the ten funniest half-hours of TV ever.

You say Ugag "prefers" to play teams with injuries as though they had a choice. Not completely truthful, huh? Do you think they should've waited for the other teams to heal? Nevermind...you're never going to give them credit for a great season, just like they never gave us credit when we were the co-national champions in '90. Not even the thrashing they gave us will convince you that they were a good team this year.

And I don't wear a cape.
wink.gif

Maybe I am the fundamentalist here, but I really have never understood their prescence here, or vice versa.

If a majority disagrees with this, I will have to reconsider my opinion of the value of this board and the hive.

I just wonder what item I would care to share with those people at ugag, and I find none. If I can't do the insult personally, face to face, its not worth the effort.

Originally posted by luckyjacket:
Maybe I am the fundamentalist here, but I really have never understood their prescence here, or vice versa.

If a majority disagrees with this, I will have to reconsider my opinion of the value of this board and the hive.

I just wonder what item I would care to share with those people at ugag, and I find none. If I can't do the insult personally, face to face, its not worth the effort.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Use to go over there and read from time to time. It was my choice. Found my way over there though links on Hive. HE HE
tongue.gif

Wasn't worth my effort to even click on a link after time unless it was about time to line up and battle on the field.

Honestly, I'm with you. There are some fans of that school I find to be nice, even helpful, and knowledgeable.

To me it doesn't make a lot of sense though. That's just me until it comes time to play each other. At that time its fun to hear their thoughts and talk it up from both sides.

That's the way I look at it anyway.

Others have different outlooks. I see the post regarding "GO NOLES." Well, I do read that board a lot. Am a FSU fan, and pull for them when they're not playing GT. I have a good friend who's also a big GT fan because his brother played for Dodd. My friend played QB for FSU years ago. Because of talking football with him and others he's close too in my family, I like to read their board to get some feel for happenings. From time to time I'll post. Not often though. Haven't this year once.

I have never been on a dawg poop message board so I don’t know what they have to say about us and I don’t care. I agree with a poster several days ago that stated some GT fans are more enamored with Ugag than Tech. The dawg board has nothing intelligent to offer the world.

Originally posted by luckyjacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LuckyJacket you state it so well.

Others have different outlooks. I see the post regarding "GO NOLES." Well, I do read that board a lot. Am a FSU fan, and pull for them when they're not playing GT. I have a good friend who's also a big GT fan because his brother played for Dodd. My friend played QB for FSU years ago. Because of talking football with him and others he's close too in my family, I like to read their board to get some feel for happenings. From time to time I'll post. Not often though. Haven't this year once.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GTT, I am also a FSU fan. I grew up in South Georgia. The closest school to us was FSU. I have quite a few of my friends who played for them. Two that played QB. Two others that played in the pros, one with the Browns and one with the Falcons. It hurts to see the negative things that are happening to that program in the last few years.

Originally posted by DawgByte:
What did you say that got the Vent in an uproar? I mean after a 51-7 pasting it is hard to imagine how much smack you could bring that had any bearing on the here and now.

Oh, their a tad touchy over on the Hive... trust me!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">We're touchy here too. BTW, this isn't the Hive if you haven't noticed.
wink.gif

Want to speak on a subject. You are a regular poster here and other gt boards. I'm not a regular poster on any dog boards. I personally wish you were not here. At times you can be nice. Probably a real good dude in person. I really wish you weren't here. I mean that with all my heart. Really do. I don't hate your team. I'm not a GT fan that hates you guys. I'm not bitter. You can talk about the score all you want, but there is plenty of things here and now that are not right with your team. It would be a better day for us if you were not here in my opinion. In fact I think that's why you're here. To make it a worse day for us.

GTTerrific -

Sorry you feel that way, I really do and you're right... in person I am a nice guy and generally speaking have less in common with most UGA fans, which probably makes me even more likeable.

I enjoy talking football with GT fans. You guys are into this sport in a major way and typically bring a lot of information and insight into these discussions. I'm not a fan of your program, but I can empathize with your plight and genuinely feel bad for you. I'd prefer to see our rivalry competitive. It seems like when you guys are up, we're down and visa-versa. A healthy and competitive rivalry brings national attention to both programs, which is a good thing for both schools.

I don't mind dogs as long as they're talking about GT and are being decent about it. In fact the only StinGTalk post I have EVER complained about was a dawg post that was all about Ga and zero about Tech. Complained about to the moderators, I mean; I know I've complained about plenty of Beeware's posts, but only to him.

smile.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif

I think most members are ok w/ the FEW dawg members we have left. There are times Ugag fans can bring something to the table, however you can't come in our house and say we have an ugly wife.

We lost 4 ugag fans in one week and I dont think we are validating anymore in the near future. This board is really not a smack board. There are MANY rivals/insiders which are connected and it is very easy to go over there and talk smack.

What did you say that got the Vent in an uproar? I mean after a 51-7 pasting it is hard to imagine how much smack you could bring that had any bearing on the here and now.

Oh, their a tad touchy over on the Hive... trust me!

Wow! Y'all are a trip. Let's look at this past years games (And this year's sUGAr bowl game, and tech's bowl game ...hmmmm) and do an honest comparison. Do you think it's Georgia's fault that a couple of teams had injured players? Or that Tech didn't show up (or whatever)? Or that "Georgia ran up the score" (Please!) or whatever other excuses that may come up, let's face it, UGA is on the top of the list right now, and that's just the way it is.

...For instance, Georgia has about the best recruiting going on right now that you could hope for. Coach Mark Richt was the one chosen to give the benediction at (Former Bulldog) Governor Perdue's inauguration monday, I could go on and on, but I don't want to sound like I'm trying to start trouble. -But who's whining here? Dang, congradulate the Dawgs, the deserve it.

I am trying to give you guys an honest chance, but it's getting hard to.

Back