Thought for offensive attack with Bilbo...

Whoever is making the decision on the starter is flat out WRONG!!! Everyone who has posted on this topic is right. Bilbo is our only hope for the future. If Suggs was really laughing after the game then he would never get in a game if I was the coach. He had just thrown a horrible pass my gosh.

MasterB, yes that is possible. However, there appears to be myself and others reading the same misconception, if it is merely semantics.

I and some others have stated we do not believe it to be the mere fact that Bilbo cannot learn the plays. We have stated it appears to be more than that. So if it is semantics or a misconception of the coach/coaches (?) remarks, then it appears it should be up to the coach/coaches (?) to clear up the confusion.

Sometimes a redifinition of the coaches statements is all that is needed. This would clear up all the misunderstanding and we could then be happy and pursue something else to gripe about.

grin.gif

There hasn't been but one game that possibly Bilbo shouldn't have played in ,imo, the NCSt game.ALL the others were BEGGING for a change.
Gee,we might have lost the Clemson,Wake, MD, and F$U games if Bilbo played significantly.DUH!
We will also pay the price next yr also(or if AJ gets hurt) but especially in 2 yrs when we won't even have the talent/experience level in general we have now and we are going to REALLY depend upon an experienced QB.

Al. Gold, if Bilbo does not beat out Aj next year we won't be any better! This is as good as AJ gets. His ability is limited because of a lack there of. Bilbo has nothing but upside.

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
MasterB, yes that is possible. However, there appears to be myself and others reading the same misconception, if it is merely semantics.

I and some others have stated we do not believe it to be the mere fact that Bilbo cannot learn the plays. We have stated it appears to be more than that. So if it is semantics or a misconception of the coach/coaches (?) remarks, then it appears it should be up to the coach/coaches (?) to clear up the confusion.

Sometimes a redifinition of the coaches statements is all that is needed. This would clear up all the misunderstanding and we could then be happy and pursue something else to gripe about.

grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What Master B states here is a very good point.

Coach has made comments that Bilbo is operating with about 20% of the offense. No where have I ever seen Coach say that he doesn't know the plays or offense. That's been strickly board talk.

I think we've taken things that Coach Gailey and O'brien have stated and maybe changed them to mean something other than it's has been intended.

Sure it might be good thing for Coach to clear this up. He probably doesn't know it's a problem.
wink.gif
Call him up and ask him. He'll tell you. I ask him point blank things at the call in show in person. He'll give you an answer. Now, he's not going to tip his hat to game plans. That's not his style. He doesn't want to give away info that could help teams we play.

That's just my thoughts! I could be completely wrong. GOO JACKETS!

Back