Thursday Bowls

jkernea

Jolly Good Fellow
SEC has one win...I think Miss St barely pulled out a victory.

beej67

new around here
SEC no wins yet?
Mississippi State barely beat Miami Ohio in the worst football game I've watched in the past three years. I should demand my money back from the MS Athletic Director purely for watching that debacle. It was like watching two high schools full of retarded cripples try to build a bridge out of matchsticks.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I predict that there will be a lot less weed available in CO after tonight.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Mississippi State beat Miami (OH) by one point. Surprised we haven't seen more highlights from that Instant Classic.

beej67

new around here
Mississippi State beat Miami (OH) by one point. Surprised we haven't seen more highlights from that Instant Classic.
They had to block a FG as time expired to avoid the loss.

edit: oh and their 1 point lead was due to MOH missing a PAT.

Mississippi State showed tremendous resilience in their come-from-behind win over a tough team from Ohio. Superior athleticism and game control secured their victory at the end of the game. The last place team in the SEC West is still better than most of the teams in CFB. Apply the eye test and look at who they've had to play this season; teams like Alabama and, well, Alabama. Top 20 if not top 10 ranking is deserved based on these factors. SEC, it just means more.