Thursday Night Game Thread Episode I: Indiana Shocks Dozens

This is how you made your name, Tom Allen. Throw. It. To. Cobbs.

Why did IU stop throwing to the WRs on the outside for 10+ every play and go to throwing underneath for 1-2 yard gains? Did I miss OSU start shutting that down?
The best offense is a good defense. The best defense is having a dumbass for an opponent.

Update: I believe it's my couch that smells like fart. It's fairly confounding because it's leather. It's old leather, but leather nonetheless. I think my dog or my wife must have laid waste to the middle couch cushion today. I did make chili the other night, so maybe that was the culprit.

Update: I believe it's my couch that smells like fart. It's fairly confounding because it's leather. It's old leather, but leather nonetheless. I think my dog or my wife must have laid waste to the middle couch cushion today. I did make chili the other night, so maybe that was the culprit.

For real for real, that's a poltergeist.

The ol' ghost fart

They just made that look so freaking easy. What the heck were you doing for two quarters, TOM?

Indiana not ded. Apparently they also forgot that they can't run the ball for a play in the process too.

Indiana is pretty impressive when they aren't stepping on their dicks every 3rd or 4th possession.

JRjr

Back