Thursday Night Game Thread Episode I: Indiana Shocks Dozens

UCF kick imminent. Probably.

EDIT: LOL it happened entire minutes ago.

Who is like unto the citronaut? Who is able to make war with him?
Florida_Tech_Citronauts.png

Oh that's right, this is Butch Davis. Yes, that Butch Davis, coaching FIU.

UCF tackling is like, if you had pneumatic cannons full of giant jello cubes on the sideline, and you could only stop the opposing players momentum with glancing hits from your wobbly munitions.

We are going to squad this team.

Anybody got one of those Cabelas Polar Cap $250 coolers? They good?

Player #2's controller has become disconnected. Please reconnect the controller and press start to continue.

New field cabanas. How the hell do they have something like that and we don't? Ridiculous.

This ref is in the zone. He looks like he's committing mental murder every time he makes a call. He's just animal-pissed.

I gotta know why.

This ref is in the zone. He looks like he's committing mental murder every time he makes a call. He's just animal-pissed.

I gotta know why.
Something awful has happened in that man's personal life, something vile. That's raw homicide in his eyes and on that horrifying brow.

I mean, he just looks distracted by the object of his rage when he pauses like that. Very very unnerving.

Apparently Kennesaw State and Mercer are also playing tonight. And Presbyterian seems to be struggling somewhat with Wake.

Aaron Murray is apparently the annoying one in the broadcast booth. Never would have picked him to sound like that.

Back