THWC.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
Hopefully today will end the love affair a few of our fans have with this goddamn redneck school. Their fans are classless rednecks and are no better than the worst mutt. Today, their coach joined the öööö heap when he repeatedly threw bombs on us when they were up 50+ pts.
Clemson is a ööööing classless school full of dirtbag players, coaches, and fans...all of whom can go straight to hell. This has been the case for awhile. Hopefully more GT fans are aware of this now.
THWC. They can all öööö right off.

TechAKnee

Flats Noob
Their scout team played nearly half the game and we are complaining about sportsmanship? Our starters couldn’t stop their punter playing QB on 3rd and 7. This embarrassment has nothing to do with Clemson. This isn’t peewee football and it’s not the opposing teams job to show sympathy.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
I think Dabo was looking to send a message to a program with a lot of momentum. The gap between GT and Clemson is going to narrow every year, and Dabo took his shots while he still could. It’ll feel good to get sweet revenge once the rebuild is complete.
Sweet titty ööööing Christ. Dabo thinks nothing of Geeeeeeoff on the recruiting trail. Stop with such insanity.

Techfan02

Hope is pain
Our defensive minded coach just allowed the largest defeat in school and conference history.

Stop crying about Dabo.
As much as I hate to say it no matter how bad our defense has played this season this isn't even a talk about talent.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Why is it Dabo’s fault that our D can’t stop a punter at QB on 3rd and long? Keep 73-7 in the memory bank and pull it back out in 2022 when Clemson comes to BDS then.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully today will end the love affair a few of our fans have with this goddamn redneck school. Their fans are classless rednecks and are no better than the worst mutt. Today, their coach joined the öööö heap when he repeatedly threw bombs on us when they were up 50+ pts.
Clemson is a ööööing classless school full of dirtbag players, coaches, and fans...all of whom can go straight to hell. This has been the case for awhile. Hopefully more GT fans are aware of this now.
THWC. They can all öööö right off.
I would lose 90 to zero to Clemson, Virginia Tech, UNC, Duke, you name it, every single year if it meant we beat UGA by just 1 point.

Last edited:

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
Why does CGC try to hide all the post game pressers after a loss?

Check out GTAA’s YouTube channel. Syracuse’s was never posted. FSU was up the night of. UCF wasn’t uploaded until Monday. Louisville was up on Sunday.

Clemson, with travel, already posted Dabo’s.

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
Why does CGC try to hide all the post game pressers after a loss?

Check out GTAA’s YouTube channel. Syracuse’s was never posted. FSU was up the night of. UCF wasn’t uploaded until Monday. Louisville was up on Sunday.

Clemson, with travel, already posted Dabo’s.
That is really annoying, though not sure what he would have to say that would be useful.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
We would have done the same thing to Clemson. We have done it to other teams and celebrated it. It sucks to be on the end of an epic ass whipping.

I will say that we should have no games on our schedule be blowouts by year 4-5 of Collins