Tickets

NoT me. Expecting them any day now

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Dang, I just noticed:
Please note that there is NOT a public sale of away game tickets. Contact the host institution for ticket availability.
I was hoping to buy through the GTAA but apparently you have to be a season ticket holder to do that. Does that mean I will be sitting with the other team's fans? Maybe they give you the option... guess I should go look.

Edit: Ugh! Looks like the visitor section to the BYU game is sold out. :furious:

Dang, I just noticed:

I was hoping to buy through the GTAA but apparently you have to be a season ticket holder to do that. Does that mean I will be sitting with the other team's fans? Maybe they give you the option... guess I should go look.

Edit: Ugh! Looks like the visitor section to the BYU game is sold out. :furious:
Just check out their seating and buy tickets right next to the visitor section on Stubhub :biggthumpup:

Just sit quietly in the home team's section of the opposing team until we are kicking their ass enough that you have plenty of room to spread out while the GT folks are all crammed into a little section in the corner of the field and the upper deck corners.

Dang, I just noticed:

I would call GTAA and ask. There is no way that GT has sold out the visitor section at a game in Utah this early. It is probably showing sold out because GT hasn't returned tickets yet or something.

Just sit quietly in the home team's section of the opposing team until we are kicking their ass enough that you have plenty of room to spread out while the GT folks are all crammed into a little section in the corner of the field and the upper deck corners.

You could probably sit in the middle the BYU fans and be just fine. I can't imagine them pouring booze on you and barking in your ear like UGA fans, or taking a dump in your seat like WVU fans.

You could probably sit in the middle the BYU fans and be just fine. I can't imagine them pouring booze on you and barking in your ear like UGA fans, or taking a dump in your seat like WVU fans.

More likely to give you a bottle of root beer (caffeine free) and a bible.

Very true. I have braved enough games in Athens (and by enough, I mean I have had enough of that) that I'm sure this would be downright pleasant by comparison.

Has anyone seen their season tickets yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Here is the envelope anyway (pretty good look):
BRtlDVyCMAEtJSJ.jpg:large

From this tweet:
https://twitter.com/GTAthletics/status/367998902617649152/photo/1

I just got an email that my tickets will be in tomorrow. I may be able to make the UNC and Va Tech games.

Of course, I'm all in for Thanksgiving.

Back