Tiggers vs Jackets

Are you ööööing kidding me?.....that punt was rolling 10 more yards

"For some reason GT decided to grab the ball before it stopped rolling."

Lol. Welcome to watching GT football, ESPN. I guess on the bright side we haven't had 25 false start penalties like the last Thursday night game.

this may be the worst play I've ever seen by an O-line.....I would bench them all and burn some redshirts tonight!

By "change of direction" do you mean "pivot and get tackled before shifting weight entirely"?

Or maybe he's complaining about Vad getting tackled when he looks up and he and the a back are the only 2 GT players not laying on their belly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did JT pee in CPJ's cereal or something? Dude can't sniff the field these days. Is he hurt?

Oh great Poole has a fanny pad! Why not fall down and fake a roughing penalty? Might get a flag! Everybody else does it in the whole wide world. Paul Johnson's just gonna win this one on principle.

Clemson has too many athletes on defense for us. It doesn't matter what offense scheme we run. This looks like the same Clemson UGA played.

If you think JT would be running this any better then you are a ööööing moron who clearly doesn't understand a öööö thing about football

Back