Time for the mutt to go....

PETA should storm the field in protest this Saturday.
You joke, but would this surprise anyone?Fortunately the clear bag policy eliminates any real chance of them sneaking in dog blood to pour out at midfield and other methods are, I'm told, impractical and unreliable.

You joke, but would this surprise anyone?Fortunately the clear bag policy eliminates any real chance of them sneaking in dog blood to pour out at midfield and other methods are, I'm told, impractical and unreliable.
I think PETA only protests where they won’t be held accountable. If they actually protested at the site of this game they would get their asses beat.

Sorta like the pansies at the Harvard-Yale game. Try that öööö in Tuscaloosa and see what happens.

"He is as white as milk and as stocky as a gallon jug, much like your mother"

I hate bulldogs, but I also really really hate peta and want them to suck a dick. Morally I think peta can öööö off, but I also think the bulldog should be extinct.

This is a hard one.

There was a time where the bulldog was not so selectively bred as to be physically inept. It would be a mercy now to ban artificial breeding of them.

Uga_I_mascot.jpg

uga I

18_Uga_III.jpg

uga x

source.gif

uga xx

You don't have to accept PETA's entire agenda to support one of their causes. The UGA bulldogs are wrong and should be ended

Back