Time have changed

ricejacket

Damn Good Rat
Just two years ago we were coming off the beat down in South Bend and a looming beat down against UGA. It was probably the most dejected and hopeless I've ever felt as a Tech fan knowing there was no hope and no future with the regime that was in place. Giong to a bowl game is just the first step, lots of things to clean up like learning to put teams away when we have a double digit lead, but the progress has me very excited for the future.

Just two years ago we were coming off the beat down in South Bend and a looming beat down against UGA. It was probably the most dejected and hopeless I've ever felt as a Tech fan knowing there was no hope and no future with the regime that was in place. Giong to a bowl game is just the first step, lots of things to clean up like learning to put teams away when we have a double digit lead, but the progress has me very excited for the future.
I remember that. You and me took some X and you said you were Jesus and that you could fly. We ended up at that brothel after stealing the cab and hooked up with Flossy and Bubbles Bitcups. You made a funny joke about blowing Bubbles before disappearing for months until Key was hired. It was trying times, but the hiring of Key along with a penicillin regimen has brought you right back.

Heel up bro

Back