Time to Show our True Colors

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
Ladies & Gentlemen,

This Saturday Awbern fans will be streaming into BDS filling every possible seat; yes even the double-wide gold seats, boxes, west between the 40's, everywhere we can imagine.

Unless we want to turn this game into another away game for our team, we need to come early, stay long, cheer loud!

Please, please, leave your favorite khaki, navy, blue, cheddar tech clothing behind. There will be plenty of blue and orangutan-butt orange supplied by the Awbern fans.

Up with Gold!!!

Oh no! Not another color bashing thread.

As an old fat fart, you can bet I will have khaki covering my ass. Its more slimming than old gold or white, ya know.

As for shirt, probably white. The hat will be my new 0-1 "official" gold cap picked up before the byu trip.

Navy will not be worn because of the possible heat, and the AU fans. However, Navy is very acceptable and is an equal favorite of mine.
wink.gif

Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:
Oh no! Not another color bashing thread.

As an old fat fart, you can bet I will have khaki covering my ass. Its more slimming than old gold or white, ya know.

As for shirt, probably white. The hat will be my new 0-1 "official" gold cap picked up before the byu trip.

Navy will not be worn because of the possible heat, and the AU fans. However, Navy is very acceptable and is an equal favorite of mine.
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LLCJ,

Hopefully the fans won't be seeing your ass, cover it with any color, just cover it.

Just be glad you favorite color isn’t red. Someone might think you’re a dog.
shocked.gif

Back