TO: Coleman and Bozo

Kennesawkid

Varsity Lurker
I just want to ask if either of you is man enough to admit you were wrong in your attacks against Chan and this team. I doubt it! Coleman you really owe Tech and Chan a huge apology. It is one thing to have an opinion but it is entirely wrong to publicly assail the coac of your own school. I used to go to every Monday night practice when you played and I never wavered in my support of Bobby Ross even when he was losing. I got to know your brother well when we were losing even before you arrived. I am really dissappointed that you have chosen the low road of not only not supporting Chan, but publicly ridiculing every thing he does. The very idea of saying we couldn' beat Auburn if we had 14 men on the field. Bozo, as for you, we will not go 0-12. What an insult. You're just pissed because Chan makes you sit on the bank with everyone else at practice. Chan doesn't think you are anymore lordly than I do, you highness.

Great post Kennesaw... maybe Coleman and some of the others at 680 who use this board and the Hive for the show prep can use this post as a guide for their shows on Monday !!

confused.gif
Kennesaw,
Do you really expect "logic" to prevail in this case? LOL
Good post.
In all honesty, I didn't expect our outcome to be so glorious but I am very happy with it. The way things turned about 3 mo. back, I could only hope for a 3-4 win season. BOY, what a relief this is.

Back