To Hell with Georgia

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
An awful day is coming to an end. I bought $540 worth of Orange Bowl tickets I could not use - just too much going on to get away on January 5. For the second straight year we were out of the game immediately. There was never any excitement after Iowa gets up 14-0. It was close, but we never had the ball in our hands threatening to go ahead.

In a weird, awful twist we lost to UGA in basketball on the night of our Orange Bowl game. We have infinitely better talent than they have, they just wanted to win and our guys played flat out awful. Losing to this UGA team is shameful.

Thank God for Bobby Ross and George O'Leary's teams that ended the year the right way against UGA/Nebraska and UGA/Notre Dame. I am grateful for an 11 win season and an ACC title, but the season ended very poorly. It went to hell on the Saturday night after Thanksgiving. You can't get your mind right when you lose to UGA. The whole year is screwed up when you do.

For all the crap we are feeling tonight we have only one enemy to blame - the Jawja Bulldawgs. To hell with them. For those young enough to think life can be good for Tech fans in a year we lose to them - keep thinking that, but you will always be disappointed. From now until the Kansas game it will be hard to be a Tech fan, all because of that miserable game at BDS in late November.

Selah. And, thanks Mods, for letting us vent. To Hell with Georgia and good night!

It's never good to lose to Georgia. Yes - to hell, to hell to hell with Georgia!!!

Back