To Max (hic) and Perry (duh) on 680.

GoldZ

Dodd-Like
Max, you shameless SEC homer and Tech basher....can we have on your Monday show just one more rendition of the 1000 you have already done, on how inept our Spring Game was..."Thanks".

And Perry, bless your heart, if knowledge of college football was cotton, yours wouldn't produce a panty shield for a piss ant. Your snide and insulting GT remarks have marked you a unqualified self serving woofer who should be banned from ever commenting on GT again.

OK, I take it back. On second thought, if there is even a shred of honor in either of your souls you will say not one word, complimentary or otherwise about GT Monday. Just go ahead and give all the credit to Tubby's ineptness, which is what you will do anyway.

Good luck on your leg humping the rest of the year.

Guys & Gals, we need to call-in Monday and run these idiots out of town. I'll fax this in before the show so anyone getting through can reference the fax from Gold Z. THWG

Why waste your time listening to these idiots.. much less calling into the show..

To bee honest, on the radio beefore the game, I heard Max say if GT got off to a good start they would win.

Originally posted by texstinger:
To bee honest, on the radio beefore the game, I heard Max say if GT got off to a good start they would win.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yep, and Coleman also said he thought GT could win, but many are going to refuse to acknowledge that...

Great win yesterday. I'm still in disbelief.

Oh, so Coleman went back on his "couldn't beat Auburn with 15 players on the field" comment, huh? So he really is a media whore then I guess.

Far as I'm concerned he can't have it both ways. He was off base with his first comments, he doesn't get back in good graces with Tech fans if I had my say until he apologizes to Gailey and the team.

Max and Perry have been unmercifully critical of GT. They have been disrespectful, insulting, and completely derogatory in their commentary. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of having listened to their drivel on occasion, but OTOH they are kinda like the French, you can ignore an arsehole just so long before taking a swipe at em. THWG

My sentiments also NC. I did not hear what he purportedly said; but, if it was all true, he needs a good dose of loyalty and gratitude. I doubt we will ever hear real words of repentance from some of the most vocal Chan bashers. I believe they will remain critical, ever hoping to find new ways to find fault. Someone else mentioned that pride would not allow them to openly express regret. That could be partly true, but deep down, I don't think some of them will ever change.

Coleman's deal is that he does not like Gailey or braine for whatever reason. So, he takes shots at them every chance he gets.

This really has no place on the air. If Buck ever did anything like that he'd be looking for a new job.

Originally posted by GoldZ:
you can ignore an arsehole just so long before taking a swipe at em. THWG
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Just be sure to swipe with Charmin.

Good one belly! Actually, I had some burlap in mind for Max & Perry and some poison oak leaves for the Frogs. THWG

Back