To rush the field or not this week?

No. Reserve storming the field for top ten rivals. Especially when they end crazily

No, this shouldn't even be a thought.

After a 3-9 season we should rush the field after every win.

I understand most of us may not be feeling very optimistic after Clemson, but some Tech fans I know said that when (should) we defeat Miami this Saturday, we will rush the field since Miami is ranked 14. Any opinions on this?
I think we only rush if we beat a top 10 team. Maybe I will change my mind when at the game after enduring all "the U" obnoxiousness...
No

Member when rushing the field actually meant something?

General rule - Never rush if you're ranked higher.
Top 5 - Rush if you're outside the Top 15
6-10 - rush if you're outside the Top 25
11-25 - only if it's a miracle comeback/finish
Unranked - can't think of anything that would warrant a rush on an unranked team. *Maybe* if it's an all-time finish like Miracle on Techwood if FSU had been unranked.
There might be some caveats to these rules in special cases. Like if GT was #2 and UGA was #6 and we were down 28-0 at half and won 30-28 on a 60 yard FG as time expired. But even that feels dirty to rush as a higher ranked team.

As it applies to this weekend, definitely no unless it's a miracle comeback/finish. Miracle as in they've already flashed the graphic of the new ACC standings and Miami fumbles in victory formation and JT hit's Jeune from 50 yards out as time expires.

Back