Tobias should be starter full time; stomach pains

faujacket

ACC Network Freak
Ban Hammer'd
Start Tobias and keep him in the whole game ; electric. Got a stomach pain with the rumble and it Flew out. He is like Kyler Murray with his legs. Should have kept him in the game.

Let’s do this. Unc is ours to unload on.

faujacket

ACC Network Freak
Ban Hammer'd
Their heavily invested relationships will lead to a desire of letting them win against us “a rebuild program” in its first year.

InDoddwetrust

Varsity Lurker
Did you have Varsity chili dogs today for lunch? That could explain the stomach issues

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
Blame CGC for not scoring and start Tobias!

Excellent plan :bowdown:

I’ll invest in butthurt futures while you’re doing that

Walton

Damn Good Rat
The 2nd fumble forced us to pass more. Graham is a much better passer.

I love Oliver and hope he leads us to a couple of wins this year, running all over the place but you can't have 2 fumbles like he did. They were killer. Collins didn't have much choice.

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
2 fumbles that cost us 14 points. The only way I would start TO now would be running the old thang under center.

AugustaJacket

Helluva Engineer
The 2nd fumble forced us to pass more. Graham is a much better passer.

I love Oliver and hope he leads us to a couple of wins this year, running all over the place but you can't have 2 fumbles like he did. They were killer. Collins didn't have much choice.
I honestly think it wasn't Collins' choice to have TO in at the time of the 2nd fumble. JG had just come out with an injury to his hand and TO had to go back in. JG was the QB of choice at the time all things being equal, but he had to come out for a couple of plays. Fumble 2 happened while he was out. Makes it all that much more frustrating.

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
Before I put any money on this, are we fairly certain CGC never coached or recruited any of the UNC players? At the other end of the spectrum, are we fairly certain CDP never coached or game-planned anything at unc?
They game planned a Jay Bateman defense at Temple when the faced Army in 2017.

CDP 1st yr squad lit them up
5CD9D60F-F67A-41CD-B6EB-4CECA84F21BF.png

gt6828d

Varsity Lurker
That's the correct answer, IMO. They have the rest of this year to develop Graham and see if he's an answer in coming seasons. He may not be, but a blind man could see he's got the most raw talent of any of the three options we've seen to this point. His arm talent is crazy if he can get his footwork and reads correct.

cajunjacket

Dodd-Like
2 fumbles that cost us 14 points. The only way I would start TO now would be running the old thang under center.
As opposed to Graham's 9.7 QBR performance that cost us 0 points because we weren't even in the position to score. Start Oliver.

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
I have no problem with Oliver or Graham. I just want him to stick with one of them for an entire game, maybe two. Graham allows him to go in the direction he wants to take the offense. It’s not going to be pretty no matter who starts. Too many problems on the OL for anyone to thrive.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
I have no problem with Oliver or Graham. I just want him to stick with one of them for an entire game, maybe two. Graham allows him to go in the direction he wants to take the offense. It’s not going to be pretty no matter who starts. Too many problems on the OL for anyone to thrive.
Agree. TO was objectively better moving the ball. The turnovers were killers, but out of character considering his other games.

But TO is clearly not the direction the staff wants to go on offense. So make the switch now. Let Johnson/Graham get experience in the O and let TO get experience at WR. TO could be a mid to late round pick at WR when coupled with his KO return ability. He isn’t going to develop into a nfl qb any more than Nesbitt did.