Todd Grantham to Louisville

but yeah, you are NOT a Dwags fan :rolleyes:

I am the furthest thing from it. You would be a moron to think I root for UGA. Just stating that if anything, Grantham leaving is a positive for GT more than a negative.

no, you said that Georgie's D "owned us"

you say you are a GT fan, but you spend most of your time whining about how Georgie is so much better and is going to kill us and their Defense "owned" us, which is not even true

you go out of your way to make Georgia Tech seem helpless against that scum school, so GTFO or stop doing that and quit being a daggum puss whiner beotch

The best part of this is that uga has dropped to a level such that Louisville is a lateral move. At least there what I'll be telling all the dwags at work tomorrow.

no, you said that Georgie's D "owned us"

you say you are a GT fan, but you spend most of your time whining about how Georgie is so much better and is going to kill us and their Defense "owned" us, which is not even true

you go out of your way to make Georgia Tech seem helpless against that scum school, so GTFO or stop doing that and quit being a daggum puss whiner beotch

Couldn't be more false. Thanks for the good laugh!

Tech did well offensively in 2010 and 2013, or roughly 50% of the time vs. Grantham's defense. (Grantham coached from 2010 to 2013). Well enough for us to have a chance to win. My definition of owned is quite different from yours.

UGA still owns us, but your point was stupid.

So who will replace Jackass Grantham?

UGA's offense has owned us each year. If I am not mistaken the only year that we were held to less than like 350 yards was 2012 and that was mostly due to Jarvis Jones and about 8 other NFL players on that defense. Talent won out that year and it had little to do with Grantham.

It wasn't the defense that won the game for UGA in '09. It was the lack of GT rush defense and we allowed Ealy and King to run roughshod and limited our offensive possessions.

And the delusional mutts are demanding UGAg hire Bud Foster. :lol: Or Pat Narduzzi or Kirby Smart. :rotfl:

Why did he leave for Louisville? Doesn't seem like a step up.

doesnt smell like Buttsmear as bad in Louisville. HC in waiting when Petrino bolts to coach the Dolphins to future failure after Gordon Gecko buys them

Todd Grantham will never, EVER, get a head coaching job.

Back