Tom O'brien's Bio (link)

Re: Tom O\'brien\'s Bio (link)

Ah, if you look at all the people that BC put in NFL makes me think this guy can get the talent. He flat slapped us around in '98.

I understand that BC was more difficult to recruit for too because cold weather, astroturf, big east.

This guy may do OK. The barns our full right now. He was the OC at VA when they beat FSU. He probably is a better x's and o's guy than O'leary.

now whether he can recruit like O'leary is yet to be determined.

the more you look at this choice the better it appears.

of course, we say that about women too and doesnt always mean we see things better, lol

His bio seems fine to me... I just hope that we are looking for someone to maintain stability with the program.... I hope we will bring in someone to take us to another level... there is no reason why Ga Tech should not aspire to be at the top every year... (just as we seem to be doing now... )

I heard on the news tonight that apparently he is a top choice, and that an announcement could come as early as tomorrow....

the guy has beaten FSU and was the off coor for UVA in 1990 when they had probably their best team ever.

He slapped us around in '98. He graduates his players. He is probably the best candidate we could get at this time.

LETS give him a chance.
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif

I just hope we aren't grooming Notre Dame's next coach if O'Leary fails. It would suck to go through all of this again in 3 years (probably the limit of notre dames patience). Note to self: add line in contract, "You are forbidden to coach Notre Dame. Even if you are fired"
bigthumbup.gif

Admin

Back