"Too Tall" and Gotsis

Dieke had to stop eating at Woodruff, ha ha. Guy is huge--I wonder if he can make it to the NFL.

Gotsis is great. People say CPJ doesn't recruit. Who else can get a guy to come to the southeast from Australia using his Hawaii connections?

Sounds like this will be Dieke's last year, by the way. He said he's graduating this year. Seems like he wouldn't have mentioned it if he were staying.

Sounds like this will be Dieke's last year, by the way. He said he's graduating this year. Seems like he wouldn't have mentioned it if he were staying.

That's the spirit.

Dieke looks like a friggin' beast in his workout video...says he's 6'7", 272lbs.

How do we not have a pass rush again?

Most players graduate before their playing career is over. He might already be accepted to grad school.

I don't see Dieke graduating early when he's finally a starter

Most players graduate before their playing career is over. He might already be accepted to grad school.

He mentioned it in the context of being an upperclassman and a leader. He was trying to say he's essentially a senior, because he's graduating and not going to be here anymore. What you say is possible, but I think odds are that I am right.

He mentioned it in the context of being an upperclassman and a leader. He was trying to say he's essentially a senior, because he's graduating and not going to be here anymore. What you say is possible, but I think odds are that I am right.

I find it pretty crazy that a guy would leave before his redshirt senior year which is basically his NFL audition year unless he got a really good job offer. He's getting free housing, food, and education. I think if he has a good 2013 he might get some serious looks as a pass rusher or 3-4 LB in the NFL.

I find it pretty crazy that a guy would leave before his redshirt senior year which is basically his NFL audition year unless he got a really good job offer. He's getting free housing, food, and education. I think if he has a good 2013 he might get some serious looks as a pass rusher or 3-4 LB in the NFL.

If he graduates he could go to another school. Not saying that he will, but it wouldn't be too crazy, especially if he can't get accepted into GT grad school.

If he graduates he could go to another school. Not saying that he will, but it wouldn't be too crazy, especially if he can't get accepted into GT grad school.

won't be the first time!

problem is he isnt' even a good pass rusher in college.

Back