Top 5 Things that we need to fix (list your own)

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
We have just an amazing amount of threads for each topic about our team. I am curious to what some people thing the 5 biggest problems we need to concern about our team as of the moment.
1. OL has got to play better you have enough seniors and veterans that we shouldn't be getting killed like that. Even in the unc game the first couple drives were ultimately shut down by bad OL play.
2. Defense went to the well with the 3-3-5 It's fine to run that once in a while, but need to be able to put 4 down linemen some.
3. Pnut has got some good plays, but there are some that we should do if it is obvious. like when we were at the one we shouldn't be lining up in pistol either get 5 wide or under center. The dive right up the middle is to obvious and doesn't work as much use what works and mix it up if you need to but don't be so damn obvious.
4. We need to be more critical of the officiating. For those who was at the game Marco has an absolute right to get pissed for such obvious holding, but what annoyed me was Collins trying to get him away from the ref and didn't say anything about the holding himself.
5. Can we EMPHAZIZE THAT WE SHOULD NOT BE GIVING UP 3rd and 18 or long distances like I don't get it.
6. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA
That’s a really good analysis. Agree with all your points.
But don’t let #6 get you too down this year. Georgia didn’t get that good following the same set of NCAA rules that 95% of all other teams have to follow. They’re cheaters “win at all costs”.

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
The game was blacked out here on Saturday, but has been replayed a couple of times this week. My take is that Sims is a talented playmaker, but takes two steps forward and then one or two steps back. I think he would benefit from sitting for at least a couple of weeks to be coached on how to play the position. I have no idea if we are giving him the instruction he needs, but Yates appears better prepared right now. Yes, Sims won the game at crunch time, but this was a mediocre Duke team that we couldn't put away until the final seconds.

Vespinae

Unbelievable, effort-based commenter
The game was blacked out here on Saturday, but has been replayed a couple of times this week. My take is that Sims is a talented playmaker, but takes two steps forward and then one or two steps back. I think he would benefit from sitting for at least a couple of weeks to be coached on how to play the position. I have no idea if we are giving him the instruction he needs, but Yates appears better prepared right now. Yes, Sims won the game at crunch time, but this was a mediocre Duke team that we couldn't put away until the final seconds.
Really his only shortcomings I saw in the Duke game was his INTs (which are of course very impactful). At least one was a back shoulder throw that was off the mark and went towards the inside shoulder of the WR and the DB jumped it. He would benefit from going through his progressions a bit more, but I don't know if you improve on that from the bench.

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Compare and contrast Temple after Ruhle left with Temple when Collins left. They are a smoldering dumpster fire right now.
20-7 to 15-10? Not sure the point you’re trying to make. Can you elaborate?