Tough day for the CGC haters

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
And where did they dig up this bottle blond sideline . . . "person?"

05GTCorndog

Staff member
Good win. Not much to complain about. OL still concerns me. Not progressing like I was hoping. Playcalling was good - Take what they are giving you and don't force it. Defense was very good. Gave up a few late long scores, but hard not to have a breakdown against the triple option over the course of the game. Overall, good job and mission accomplished.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Nice to get a win period. At least for now I am not dreading my biennial trip to Death Valley as much as I was a week ago.

Beej1953

Helluva Engineer
I mean not really… we should score 45 against KSU and we should’ve held them to that 3
Yeah, kind of lost focus there for a few series, especially on 4th down defense. But kind of understandable when you’re up by 35 in the 4th.

The Jacket

The Coat
We nodded off for a few minutes against a team who wasn't going to quit. Don't know what was going on with the OL today. Otherwise, well-played game, looking forward to seeing how we follow it up against one of the better teams in the country. Not expecting that we'll win obviously but we can sure as hell improve on our recent efforts against them and build on what we did this week.