Tough day for the CGC haters

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Based on this two-game sample, I think we've improved in a number of basic areas: limiting turnovers and penalties, better kickoffs, and making PATs. Continuing doing those things alone could help swing a game or two in our favor.

The OL looks like a huge disappointment so far, and I'm not sure we'll be able to score any more offensive TDs on Clemson than UGA did.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Really funny seeing all of the posters who predicted a loss to KSU now saying it’s not a big deal to beat them 45-17. I’ll concede that it wasn’t a program changing or defining win, but let’s at least be realistic in our hand waving freakoutery.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
Based on this two-game sample, I think we've improved in a number of basic areas: limiting turnovers and penalties, better kickoffs, and making PATs. Continuing doing those things alone could help swing a game or two in our favor.

The OL looks like a huge disappointment so far, and I'm not sure we'll be able to score any more offensive TDs on Clemson than UGA did.
IF we ever end up with a good OL, I think it won't be til it's entirely replaced from before.

johncu

Dodd-Like
Really funny seeing all of the posters who predicted a loss to KSU now saying it’s not a big deal to beat the 45-17. I’ll concede that it wasn’t a program changing or defining win, but let’s at least be realistic in our hand waving freakoutery.
It’s a nice improvement from last week, but we’ve got people gloating about a win over an FCS team with its 3rd string QB. Hard to reconcile that with OP thinking that an ACC title-winning bball coach should be fired.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
It’s a nice improvement from last week, but we’ve got people gloating about a win over an FCS team with its 3rd string QB. Hard to reconcile that with OP thinking that an ACC title-winning bball coach should be fired.
You still don’t understand lol. For 5 fn years you morons coddled everything that idiot did….he gets luck nuts and when’s a depleted 2 game conference tournament and he’s considered a success. Looking forward to all the get old stay old bs I’ll be hearing in the bball forum the next 3 years

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer
You still don’t understand lol. For 5 fn years you morons coddled everything that idiot did….he gets luck nuts and when’s a depleted 2 game conference tournament and he’s considered a success. Looking forward to all the get old stay old bs I’ll be hearing in the bball forum the next 3 years
Our basketball program was coming off a self-inflicted death penalty and got us in the tournament, you're over here defending our dumb öööö 6-17 football couch, and you're big crying?

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Our basketball program was coming off a self-inflicted death penalty and got us in the tournament, you're over here defending our dumb öööö 6-17 football couch, and you're big crying?
A self inflicted death penalty? It took him 5 fn years to do barely anything. You all are crying like bitches after 2.2 years

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Because basketball and football are so relatable to each other? Why even make this comparison where one player can change a bad basketball team into a good one?

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
You mean a 7-17 coach lol

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Gloating over this win isn’t any worse than the posters predicting we lose to KSU or even rooting for KSU. The gloating is just an equal reaction to the insanity we have seen posted over the coarse of this week.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Has it really gotten to this point?

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
Will someone please verify that our culture was on full display and we played on an elite high level? And that we’re really, really excited about the rest of the season?

Thanks.