Transfer Portal Central

I widened your mom’s uprights last night.

This is getting ridiculous. I can't believe what I am reading! What is wrong with you people?

Ur mom has nothing that is still upright, and everything is as wide as decades of constant abuse can make them.

Anybody find out the why's? Curious
Apparently he almost transferred not long after he got there. He said he doesn't think it's a good fit, and I can't imagine being benched behind underperforming upperclassmen helps.

IIRC he was the first player Collins recruited when he got here.

Apparently he almost transferred not long after he got there. He said he doesn't think it's a good fit, and I can't imagine being benched behind underperforming upperclassmen helps.

IIRC he was the first player Collins recruited when he got here.
He seems like a good addition. I just wish he was a shut down corner instead of a safety.

Highly regarded out of HS. I'd certainly welcome him if he chose to transfer here. Assuming he sits a year, by the time he's playing most of our contributing safeties will be gone.

Highly regarded out of HS. I'd certainly welcome him if he chose to transfer here. Assuming he sits a year, by the time he's playing most of our contributing safeties will be gone.
I do not think he will have to sit a year. Since this season does not count, he may have four years of eligibility left.

Back