Transfers heating up...as needed

Yeah, well many of my professors actually offered to pay me to teach their classes. I told them to shove it though, I had too much Captain to drink and too much gash to smash to bother with that nonsense. My two years earning an AE degree went by in a haze so I decided to tack on a ChemE as well. I didn't end up needing either though because of a little hentai streaming website I launched my freshman year to capitalize on all the weebos at GT (not for me though, because I was knee deep in puss). By the time I graduated (and through a few partnerships and collaborations) it had turned into a streaming empire. I don't want to say what it is now for modesty reasons, but let's just say it rhymes with wet dicks. Anyways, when I walked at graduation, I spit in Wayne's face, and told him thanks for the education but he needed to get the hill out of the AD's business. He thanked me, and everyone clapped. My dick is huge.

Yeah, well many of my professors actually offered to pay me to teach their classes. I told them to shove it though, I had too much Captain to drink and too much gash to smash to bother with that nonsense. My two years earning an AE degree went by in a haze so I decided to tack on a ChemE as well. I didn't end up needing either though because of a little hentai streaming website I launched my freshman year to capitalize on all the weebos at GT (not for me though, because I was knee deep in puss). By the time I graduated (and through a few partnerships and collaborations) it had turned into a streaming empire. I don't want to say what it is now for modesty reasons, but let's just say it rhymes with wet dicks. Anyways, when I walked at graduation, I spit in Wayne's face, and told him thanks for the education but he needed to get the hill out of the AD's business. He thanked me, and everyone clapped. My dick is huge.
Post of the year.

It was a simple question in response to a simple question.

Maybe you should ask yourself why someone would pose such a question to you.
I wouldnt have a clue. Seemed like a very important fact I was asking about.

Of course that’s why he axed. I ain’t a idjit.

Said jobs, on the other hand, allowed me to graduate with no debt.
To be fair, GT cost about fiddy a quarter back when

Now that I’ve also experienced changing planes in Reykjavik, I have a simple piece of advice for y’all:

Never fly though Iceland.

The trick to enjoying Iceland is you gotta go at the right time of year and also stay a while. And also hope nothing in the ground explodes.

The trick to enjoying Iceland is you gotta go at the right time of year and also stay a while. And also hope nothing in the ground explodes.
And avoid the gremlin that got me.....

The dreaded “extra security screening.”

We actually tried to change our itinerary so that we flew out tomorrow instead of today, but the change fees would have eaten up lots of my 80k.

We actually tried to change our itinerary so that we flew out tomorrow instead of today, but the change fees would have eaten up lots of my 80k.

I remember being in Heathrow once on a multi country Europe tour and wanted a different flight. I told them "I want the next flight out of here, I don't care where it's going", paid cash, and ended up in Tokyo. Had a great time in Tokyo. They even put me in a few of their commercials.

I remember being in Heathrow once on a multi country Europe tour and wanted a different flight. I told them "I want the next flight out of here, I don't care where it's going", paid cash, and ended up in Tokyo. Had a great time in Tokyo. They even put me in a few of their commercials.
I think English food sucks too. Glad to see I’m not the only one.

And luckily you got to go to Tokyo. I love Chinese food!

I think English food sucks too. Glad to see I’m not the only one.

And luckily you got to go to Tokyo. I love Chinese food!

My dad is friends with an English lord who let us rent his summer estate while he was hunting in Africa. Nice place, something like a thousand acres, stocked with deer and foxes, vineyard, private range, the whole nine. The food around that place was pretty good, it had a ton of those little upscale pubs and a curry place that might as well have been Hogwarts it was so hard to find. It was in a back alley between a haberdasher and three law firms (you had to go into a door in a wall between two of them and into a basement), behind some kind of royal garden. It was good, though the way London curry is hyped, I don't know if anything could really live up to the billing.

Anyway, the UK does suck. I have no plans to ever go back.

Back