Triple is finally gone

and when CPJ's Quitting gets us a coach who beats Clemson or the mutts and beats Duke and PITT, you better be goddamn ready to admit that perhaps CPJ Quitting was the right thing for our program...that perhaps the TO's scheme had run its course and that 30 QB Keepers/game wasn't really spreading jack-öööö out.

"and when CPJ's Quitting gets us a coach who beats Clemson or the mutts"
Who will that be?

Maybe, but we will see!

Last edited:
tired of the hatred of my school from Scheme Firsters who seem to forget that CPJ quit on us. I'm very optimistic for the next guy though - I hope he'll turn around this stagnant, loser "It Is What It Is" attitude that has infected so many of our fans.

and beats Duke and PITT, you better be goddamn ready to admit that perhaps CPJ Quitting was the right thing for our program...that perhaps the TO's scheme had run its course and that 30 QB Keepers/game wasn't really spreading jack-öööö out.

Do you think PJ just quit on GT ???????????????????

Or do you think it was sone of the fans AD, and Alum with power said good by?

am done with this nonsense. The Scheme Firsters are exposing themselves here with their hopes that the next coach sucks so that CPJ looks better. My work is done. Back to the "öööö UGA" game thread.

I hope your next HC's Offensive & Defensive staff takes GT to the top of he G5. Who ever that is!

Back