Trouble in Paradise

Richt is a terrible game day coach. No one does less with more.

When we start winning more games against him, you can say this. Sorry. öööö UGAg and all that, but Helen is a good coach.

When we start winning more games against him, you can say this. Sorry. öööö UGAg and all that, but Helen is a good coach.

How many games has he won against us because of tactical decisions made on gameday vs straight up just having the more talented team?

We lost the (2012?) game where we punked his ass by letting them walk in for the TD thereby giving us the ball back and a glimmer of hope. Richt even said after the game he was out coached.

How many games has he won against us because of tactical decisions made on gameday vs straight up just having the more talented team?

We lost the (2012?) game where we punked his ass by letting them walk in for the TD thereby giving us the ball back and a glimmer of hope. Richt even said after the game he was out coached.

That was 2010.

In 2012 we got curb stomped.

qrnm31n.gif

Not even joking, I have legitimately forgotten about this game. I had to google it just to see some details, and even reading those I have zero memories of it. I remember some details of every other UGA game in CPJ's tenure, but 2012 is just a blank spot.

Not even joking, I have legitimately forgotten about this game. I had to google it just to see some details, and even reading those I have zero memories of it. I remember some details of every other UGA game in CPJ's tenure, but 2012 is just a blank spot.

You'd remember the one "lowlight" from the game. It's already been referenced above.

You'd remember the one "lowlight" from the game. It's already been referenced above.

Oooh, poor Robbie Godhigh. Much like the 2013 JT sack by Miami, that öööö hit was referenced all offseason. Thanks for the memories.

Oh look. Something we didn't need to see

Never Forget.

stock-photo-outline-on-the-grass-253402474.jpg

Just like the Justin hit, I could watch that gif on loop all day. It just sucks it is my favorite team getting cornholed, but it is pretty funny to watch regardless.

Back