Troy coach out

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
I predict something will happen Sunday or Monday. Going by the press conference today, someone jerked a knot in G***C***** tail. I’ve never seen him like that.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
That is correct. Why would I lie about that? You question my credibility based on what? I'm a diehard fan, not a big money donor but I know a few that are. That is what I've heard and was just passing it along. I'm not 100 percent sure it is scheduled for next Monday but have heard one is scheduled. Why do you doubt this? Did you think he wouldn't have to answer to these guys after what happened Saturday?
So how’d that meeting go that someone told someone who told you might happen?

Edit: Nevermind. The big meeting is this coming Monday. You still have time to redeem your credibility.

Kevin Thomas

A country boy can survive!
So how’d that meeting go that someone told someone who told you might happen?

Edit: Nevermind. The big meeting is this coming Monday. You still have time to redeem your credibility.
Do you live with your head up your ass 24/7? The meeting is taking place Sunday and jobs will be lost. Not Collins unfortunately but probably the coordinators. I never said Collins would be fired but I hoped he would. Did you even read my post? I don't see where I said anything that is not happening. What exactly is it that you wannabee? A complete a-hole? Mission accompished.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Do you live with your head up your ass 24/7? The meeting is taking place Sunday and jobs will be lost. Not Collins unfortunately but probably the coordinators. I never said Collins would be fired but I hoped he would. Did you even read my post? I don't see where I said anything that is not happening. What exactly is it that you wannabee? A complete a-hole? Mission accompished.
So your information on the meeting happening this coming Monday was wrong? I’m shocked! We should definitely believe everything else you said is still credible.

Kevin Thomas

A country boy can survive!
So your information on the meeting happening this coming Monday was wrong? I’m shocked! We should definitely believe everything else you said is still credible.
Read the original post. Better yet, meet me for a beer somewhere and we can go over all this face to face.